The faculty is introducing “The Acts of Kindness Fortnight”, following the success of the 2017 pilot. For those who would like to ‘opt in’ to this idea, details are below:
How it works
Staff who opt in, will each deliver (and in turn receive) up to 3 acts of kindness during the fortnight (17th January- 31st January 2018).
Some examples of acts:
- A note left on the desk with a funny joke related to their humour
- Deliver a recipe that includes their favourite food
The aim of this scheme is to help to encourage positivity, continue to develop relationships between staff and to build new links between staff who haven’t worked together in the past.
If you would like to opt in, please follow the steps below:
- Fill in the survey monkey questionnaire here (closing date 14th January)
- Once your form is submitted, you will be randomly allocated another member of staff and will receive their preference form (before 17th January)
- You will deliver up to 3 random acts of kindness during the fortnight (17th and 31st January). This will mean everyone who has opted in, will experience 3 surprise acts of kindness to brighten their month!