Exciting news – the Faculty of Engineering’s wellbeing programme, Juice, launches today!
The launch event kicks off at 11am and we have lots of exciting things planned so please drop in and take part:
- Smoothie Bike – A stationary bike fitted with a special blender that spins as you pedal, mixing up delicious fruit smoothies in an instant. You simply fill the blender with fruit and juices, pedal away for a minute or two, and you have yourself a healthy pedal‐powered fruit smoothie. It’s as simple as that!
- Fastest Lap Challenge – Have you got what it takes to be ‘Fastest in the Faculty’? Test out your skills on our giant Scalextric track. The person with the fastest lap time will win the coveted ‘Faculty’ trophy! The competition closes at 2.30pm when the winner will be contacted to collect their exclusive trophy.
- Darts Challenge – Each player has three darts and the aim is to score the highest in the Faculty. The competition closes at 2.30pm and the winner will be contacted to collect their personalised prize.
- Tennis Table Tournament- Can you be the Faculty’s Table Tennis Champion? The tournament will take place between 12.30-13.30 and the winner will win an exclusive trophy. If you want to take part in the tournament either pop down to the Telford Exhibition Space and sign up, or simply turn up at 12.30.
- We have a mixture of freebies for you - mugs, pens, notebooks, stress balls, bags, water bottles and some fresh fruit!
- There will also be Lego, colouring challenges and many more games!
Can’t make it to the launch? Don’t worry…you can still make the most of Juice. Check out the Juice website at uon.healthyinwork.co.uk and book on to an activity.
Coming soon…activities at Architecture and Built Environment and Jubilee Campus. Keep an eye on your inbox for more details.